EBI reports

Registration of a subsidiary

Numer raportu: 7/2013
Data dodadnia: 15.04.2013

The board of the CDE S.A. (CDE S.A.) hereby informs that Economic Advice Centre UK Limited (EAC UK Ltd) was registered in London, in which the CDE SA acquire 51% of shares. The remaining 49% of shares is owned by the MTA Property Maintenance Ltd.

The newly created company share capital consists of £ 100 divided into 100 shares with a face value of £ 1 each.

The objective of the Company is raising capital (gaining investors) for different types of investments in Poland and abroad (mainly areas of renewable and alternative energy sources).

The information was found as relevant due to the fact that it is a strategy implementation of the CDE S.A.

Legal basis: Art. 3 sec. 1 of the Annex No. 3 to the Alternative Trading System Rules “Current and Periodic Information disclosed in the Alternative Trading System on the New Connect market”

Company representatives:

  • Alina Przyborowska-Bednarowicz – the President of the Board